Emily from A Purpose and a Promise tagged me for the Liebster Award! Thank you! =) So...here it is!
- Link back to the person who tagged you
- Answer a 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
- Ask them 11 questions
- Let them know you've tagged them through social media
What's the first word you can think of that starts with R?
Rascal...I don't know why though. =/ We did have a dog with that name who was super sweet. =)
What is the last song you listened to?
Does it count that right now that my little sister is singing "I Love My Duck" from Veggie Tales?
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I like that I can be in contact with people I normally don't see. And I can spread God's love around the world!
Is there a story behind your blog's name?
Yes! I was reading the devotional A Heart Like His by Beth Moore. It goes through the live of David, King of Israel. At that time, I was considering a blog, and thinking of ideas....and I thought that Having A Heart Like His would be perfect! I want to have a heart like Jesus, and I want my readers to as well!
Tea or hot chocolate?
Which do you prefer, snail mail (letters) or email?
I love both! But snail mail is extra special. =)
Guilty blogging habit?
Umm...Sometimes I have way too many ideas for blog posts, so I have an email folder for those posts that will one day be allowed to show their faces when their turn arrives. =)
Do you have any social media accounts?
Email and goodreads!
What is the next book you want to read?
I just got A Searching Heart by Janette Oke in the mail!!! So, definitely that one!
Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Dark, of course!
What is your favorite website (not a blog)?
Umm...I have no idea. Maybe Goodreads or Vidangel.
Wait a second! I'm supposed to nominate 11 people? Well, it turns out most of the blogs I read have already done it, or are already tagged.
So...If you do not want to do this or have already done it, then know that you don't have to!
Mickayla from Pencils Can Change the World
Hannah from Completely For Him
Katie from A Writer's Faith
Guinea Pig Lover from Lord's Girls
Abi from The Left-Handed Typist
(That isn't 11 people, but it will have to do) =)
- Why did you start a blog?
- What was the last book you read?
- What is your favorite word that starts with a "t"?
- Violet or Green?
- What is a country you would love to visit?
- Who is the most inspirational blog you follow?
- Do you have a story behind your blog's name?
- In one word, describe one of your story's main characters. (and explain why you picked that word!)
- What is your favorite time period of history?
- Do you prefer fantasy or mystery?
- Favorite Bible verse?