Aug 3, 2019

The Torch Keepers Release Month!


Hello Friends!

July has flown by in an array of editing, gardening, canning, memories, and so much more.  And now August is upon us.

Which means The Torch Keepers will be released.

In. One. Month.

Eep.

The last few weeks have taught me a lot, including how simply absurd it is for me to worry about this book.  God has brought me through every step. And He will be there for the release too.

So why do I feel a tense excitement inside?  XD

Guys - it's time for the release month partying!  I have so many ideas and no clue how they are going to pan out.  But now YOU can be a part of the release, get sneak peeks, and join me in exploring the book before it's released to the world!

Here's the August fun:

My characters are taking over this blog.  All month long.

There'll be guest posts, sneak peeks, and some fun surprises.  And if you hop over to my instagram page, there'll be quotes, character photos, and more!

If you want to join in, here's how.

Fill out the form below.

Tell me you want to be part of this, and I'll send you weekly emails with info, graphics, and surprises that you can share on your website/social media.  Or you can just savor the secret info all to yourself.  XD

AND you can interview me or my characters!

This release is open to any ideas.  Just scroll down, enter your info, and we'll go!


Link to Sign Ups








Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us,
But to Your name give glory,
Because of Your mercy,
Because of Your truth.
- Psalm 115:1



What's your favorite part of a book release party?  Comment below!



~♥~

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Hosanna! So excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! *leaps from chair to dance circles around the room* Thanks for this update, Hosanna. I so look forward to reading another one of your amazing stories! ❤

    ~Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs* Ellen, God is just so, so good! I'm overwhelmed! And thank you for being part of this adventure. *hugsagain*

      Delete
  3. This is so exciting!! I can't wait to read your book, Hosanna!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebekah! This whole process has drawn me closer to Jesus, and I'm incredibly thankful for the amazing people He has connected me to as well! ♥

      Delete
  4. I am SUPER excited for you, Hosanna!!!! God has done and is going to do so much with this story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Hannah! ♥ God is very faithful!

      Delete