Jan 4, 2016

2016 Blog Updates




Warning! Changes Ahead! =) 



Thank you so much to everyone who submitted their thoughts in my blog questionnaire! Because of all your help, I have updated my blog! Please check it out and comment below on your thoughts! Here are some of the changes I made..


1. The Blog Background! I hope you would have noticed this on your own (smile), but I changed the look of my background to a less distracting one! My banner is the same, so the look isn't totally different. =)

2. Movie Reviews! I added a page where I will one day soon put some reviews on for good (or maybe not-so-good) movies that my family has seen! I will post what I liked and disliked about them, and what to watch out for if you decide to view them for yourself.

3. Blogs I Read! I added a page with the links to some of my favorite blogs. Currently, I only have two listed, but I will surely add more later! 

4. My Blog Button! On the side bar, you can now view my blog button! This is for if you have a blog of your own and would like to put my button in your "blogs I read" page. If you don't have a blog, then it doesn't affect you. =)

Those are my main changes to Having a Heart Like His! 


Have other suggestions for adjustments to my blog? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment