Mar 23, 2018

Vlog Post | Book Projects + a Baby!


Hello sweet readers!

I'm here today with a quick vlog post featuring three of the book projects I've been working on and an exciting announcement about our new precious baby on her way!  Enjoy!

Video credits: Josiah Chad.




(view in a different screen here)

Thanks for watching!  (you did watch it, right?)  =)  Do you have any questions about the writing projects I'm working on or want to share what you've been doing in the writing world?  Let me know below!

And, as promised, here's the link to a NEW writing blog by my friend J.M. Ivie!  The blog not only has some helpful writing advice but also reveals an exciting novel that is coming out soon.  Keep your eyes open for Alvar: Battle for the Realm!  (you can also check out J.M. Ivie's Facebook page here)

My friends, never forget that you're following an incredible God who is writing the story of your life.  I'll slip away with some verses from Ephesians, but I encourage you to read the rest of the passage,

Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
- James 1:12

(ps) as I'm writing this post, we're preparing to drive off to the hospital!  We are very excited about welcoming a new sister into the world and appreciate your prayers.  I'm thankful for you!


~♥~

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your upcomming works Hosannah!

    Having a baby born into the family is such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, Aubrey - Thank you! I can't wait for you to read them as well. =)

      Delete
  2. Aww, that's so awesome, Hosannah! Congrats on the new baby sister!! And I think the genre is Realistic Fiction, because that's what I write too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, realistic fiction. I've never heard of that genre, but it sounds good! ;) Are you currently working on a realistic fiction book, Olivia?

      Thank you for hopping by and leaving a comment. =)

      Delete
    2. Yes, I am working on a realistic fiction book! It's still in the plotting stages, but slowly coming along. :)

      Delete
    3. Wow, that's great, Olivia! Keep up the good writing - we can't wait to read it. =)

      Delete
  3. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU DID VLOGS THIS IS SO COOL :D will continue to pray for you as you work on your writing projects - God has blessed you with a talent for writing, and though it's hard to juggle all of life sometimes, I know He will also bless your endeavors <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I guess that shows that I don't do vlogs often enough! =) Thank you so much, girl. Your words mean a lot to me. God is so faithful, even when our lives are crazy busy.

      And, by the way, your name reminds me of the prayer-warrior in War Room. What a great movie! haha. I love you, Clara. =)

      Delete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR FAMILY FOR YOUR NEWEST MEMBER!!
    And congratulations for the progress you’ve made on writing! I can’t wait to hear more about them :). Praying for you as you write and work on them :). I’m especially looking forward to reading Emblem of Hope eventually (make sure you keep us updated :)).
    I’m going to begin the editing process for my book on Monday (half looking forward to it and have dreading it).
    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, SARAH! =)

      I'll try to keep you more updated in the writing world. =) Recently, I've been inspired to pick up some of the book projects again - so thankful when God fills me with a bit of excitement!

      Yay! How is editing going? What a daunting task, and yet that's when something beautiful finally forms. I hope God guides you through the rough and tedious parts of polishing your book. And I, for one, and excited to read it!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your new baby sister, Hosanna! That is so fun and special! <3
    All of those writing projects sound lovely. I hope to be able to read them one day when they’re published. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Rebekah! My family is so thankful for our precious baby. =) And thank you for the sweet comment! It's easy to get overwhelmed in life, but I'm thankful for God's leading hand in all of it. And I hope to one day be able to share some of the stories He's put into my heart. They're growing inside of me waiting to burst out. =)

      We serve a good, good God! I pray He shows Himself ever stronger to you day by day. ♥

      Delete
  6. I believe that genre is called realistic fantasy, Hosanna. Don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure. It's what I'm currently writing as well!

    Congrats on Baby Breeze, by the way!! That's so exciting!!

    Blessings. :)
    Marit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marit! I'm so glad to hear from you! I've missed you. And thanks for sharing that - realistic fantasy. It sounds like what my book's genre is. By the way, I'm excited to read your WIPs once they're available for readers. ;)

      Thank you for stopping by, my friend, and for the sweet encouragement. We're loving on Baby Breeze a LOT. =) Life is such a beautiful gift from the Lord, and I pray He guides you as you step out and embark on new adventure in your own life. ♥

      Delete