Hello my friends!
This is my 100th post! How crazy is that?! This blog has been such a blessing, and I'm so thankful for every single one of you that God brought into my life. ♥
Emily tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I haven't done a tagged post in a while, but, due to a busy week of finals, here it is...and I recorded my answers in a vlog! Enjoy!
(I'm getting over a cold right now...hence, the coughing) =)
Here are my favorite Christian Living posts that I've read/posted this last month...with easy-to-click links. ;)
Seeing Everything Else: Don't Forget to Keep Your Sacred
(And that book I couldn't remember the name of by Beth Moore is called A Heart Like His: Intimate Reflections on the Life of David...a wonderful devotional book, although I couldn't remember the title!) =)
~ ♥ ~ My Questions ~ ♥ ~
- What is a non-fiction book that changed your life?
- What are five of your favorite blogs and why?
- Who is someone you greatly respect and strive to live like?
- Is there a story behind your blog's name?
- What is your ultimate goal for your blog in three words?
- What is the last movie you saw, and how did you like it?
- What is one tip you would give bloggers who are trying to reflect Christ in all their posts?
- What is a childhood book that you still love?
- What is one of your best memories from 2017 so far?
- What is your favorite Christian Living post that you've read/posted in the last month?
- Tell us about one of your siblings. ;)
Thanks for watching, and happy 100th post! Thanks for sticking with me for so long. ;) Feel free to answer some of the questions in the comments or do them on your own blog (I would love to hear your voice in a vlog...)!
PS – My friend Jordy is soon to be releasing her very first book!!!! I'm very excited for her, and I encourage you to hop over to her blog to see her newly-released cover, be a Beta reader, and even sign up for her future blog tour!! =) I already read it, and it's a wonderful book with an even better message! What are you waiting for?