Dec 1, 2021

Author Interview || by Cherith Brook




Hello Friend!

*hugs*

Happy beginning of December! It's a quiet, ashy-grey day here as I rest before going to work, plugging those Christmas lights in, and going full speed ahead as I sign up students, check out customers, clean, do computer work, and all those fun things that come with working at a music store.

I'm already excited. *grin*

But before all that, I have a little treat for you!

My friend Cherith Brook hosted an author interview for me on her blog!

She asked great questions. If you ever wanted to know what my favorite books are, what my least favorite parts of being an author is, or what a typical writing session looks like, here you go!

And make sure to enjoy her other posts and get to know Cherith! She's a beautiful lady and sister in Christ I've been blessed to talk with, and I think you'll enjoy her bookish posts. *wink*

Click the image below to visit Cherith's blog and watch the interview!










Maybe this December is going to be hard for you. Or maybe you're already celebrating!

But may this beginning to December be blessed, my Friend. May it be full of Jesus' shalom. Because He is so, so good and worthy of praise! And that Hope you can have in Jesus - it's absolutely amazing.




(psst - want a challenge for December? Click Here to join me and some family + friends in memorizing Luke 2 this month!)



Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

- John 8:12




~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment