Mar 13, 2019

Cover Release Sign Up



Announcing:

The Torch Keepers has an official cover.  And you can be part of it's official release.

*cue fangirling*








See the book simply screaming for a cover?!

Alea Harper designed a beautiful, epic design for The Torch Keepers (and I'm sure I'm not biased. *cough*).  AND IT'S BEING RELEASE ON MARCH 28th!!

Alea is seriously amazing.  I mean, just check out other covers she's made including The Worth of a King by Kendra E. Ardnek and Good Things I'll Never Do Again by Nichole.




















Ahh, I so wish I could just sneak The Torch Keeper's graphics in that photo.  But not yet.

Want to join?

You can be part of the official release for The Torch Keeper's cover, view a copy in advance, and get extra entrees in a giveaway that will be hosted soon!

To sign up, hop over to this link or fill out the form below.  I'll be contacting you with secret info on the book and information on the cover release!

The 28th of March - be waiting for a giveaway, behind-the-scenes info, and an official cover!

And while we're waiting, what's one of your favorite book covers?



10 comments:

  1. I said this on the sign-up form, but allow me to repeat:

    I. AM. SO. INCREDIBLY. EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!

    *cue much screaming* I've been excited since you first announced it! EEK. When or if you put up advanced reader sign-ups, I'll be first in line! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, Lila!!!! You're so encouraging and sweet and such a blessing! Thanks, girly!! I'm just wiped away by all this and God's goodness. ♥ And to share the cover! *squeals*

      Yes - I'm so eager for advanced readers!! But first, working on the last edits and just feeling blessed. *somanyhugs*

      Delete
  2. YAY! This is so exciting! So happy for you, Hosanna! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brooklyne, thank you SO MUCH!! You are such a blessing, girl! ♥

      Delete
  3. Oh, so exciting!!!! Definitely signing up!

    Favorite book covers??? Hmmm...dark colors, maybe? The Silmarillion. Fawkes. Just the first ones that come to mind...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julian!! I agree about those covers; when I held a copy of Fawkes for the first time, I seriously fangirled. That was embarrassing. XD Thank you so much for the encouragement!

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy and excited for you. Because I'm on hiatus, I won't be participating, but know that I'm praying and rooting for you because I know it's going to be AMAZING! And I can't wait to read your book one day. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivie, your message means so much to me! ♥ I appreciate your prayer more than you know; and the same goes for you and your new novel. I've been eagerly awaiting Uprising! God has a huge plan for your writing. Thank you, dear friend!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Seeing so many encouraging people being a blessing just wipes me away. ♥ I appreciate you so much!

      Delete