Dec 25, 2017

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas, my dear friends!  What a wonderful, beautiful time of the year that's very special to so many because - Jesus.  Our all, our Savior, our King.  The Everlasting One who loves us, small and weak though we are.  ♥

I'm took most of last week off internet, and I won't be back on until almost New Year.  But I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas celebrating Jesus with everyone you love, and I'll return shortly to reply to comments.

And here's a small gift.  My siblings Josiah and Jubilee made a Christmas video, and I wanted to share it with you all.  Enjoy, and have a Merry Christmas!



~♥~

2 comments:

  1. I like the video and the message behind it! Thanks for sharing! :) Is that your farm and animals? I hope you have a wonderful and blessed new year, Hosanna. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for the sweet comment, Jess! Yes, it's our farm and animals. =) My siblings were eager to make a short film that shared the beauty of Christmas and included some favorite pets. =)

      As New Year comes along, keep thriving in His love, my friend. Jesus is so good. ♥ I'm very thankful for you and the encouragement you've brought me!

      Delete