Dec 14, 2022

The Tale of Honey-Water Farm book release!

 


I sit here humbled and blown away to say, "The Tale of Honey-Water Farm is published."

It wasn't me. Yes, I put a lot of work and hours and heart into these stories, but I'm blown away by a truth:

God knows the beginning from the end.

I'm here, just now seeing the end. But He already knew. Way back last year when I first heard of these hilarious, fun-loving characters, He. Knew. It was all Him:


God gave Ms. Debbie characters 6+ ago, and she should have forgotten them. She didn’t.

Other book proposals that didn't stick, and this one shouldn’t have either, but it did.

I can’t come up with story ideas on my own. He poured out inspiration and excitement.

I couldn't find a book title. He answered prayers and gave the perfect name.

 

Every step of the way, God made this story come alive! From chapters He filled with stories to the cover vibrant with farm feels I could never create on my own, God supplied. In the release party, He surrounded me with people who cheered this dream on. In the publication, He was there too.

This isn’t Hosanna or Ms. Debbie’s story; we gave it to God, and He was faithful.

That’s what this release party is about.

For me, it feels like an end, because it's my end of the creating process. But for you, it's a beginning.

Welcome to the world of Honey-Water Farm!!

I think you're gonna love it. *bear hugs*





Ahh! It's available on Kindle and paperback AND arrives before Christmas! *jumps up and down*







So. Ready for the release fun things?

First, the giveaway is over! I'll be picking the winner soon and will message them a congratulations! 

Second: three lovely gals signed up to be part of the book release on their own sites! They featured a fun book character with photos, bios, and more! These girls are a blessing, and I encourage you to hop to their sites and cheer them one, enjoy sneak peeks into the story, and wait for your paperback to arrive in the mail. *wink*



Meet Handsome Hansel the Horse
by Lillian 


//


Meet Sheila Shear the Sheep
by Alicia



//

Meet Nelly the Nanny Goat
by Erika



And third: the first 15 people to order a paperback win a free gift in the mail!

I've been looking forward to this. ;) Message me with confirmation of your purchase (a screenshot or receipt) + a mailing address!

And that's a wrap!

Thank you for everything, dear reader. I couldn't do this without you all and could do nothing without Jesus. He's awesome. ♥ Thank you, Friend! *more hugs*

Enjoy the story. *more hugs*






Just as all things pertaining to life and godly conduct are now ours as a gift bestowed by (God’s) divine power, on account of our knowing the one who summoned us for the sake of his own honor and renown.

2 Peter 1:3

 

~♥~

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Hoseanna! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to order my own copy. Thanks for the opportunity to help spread word about your book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I never responded here! *bear hugs* Thanks for everything, Lily. I appreciate you and hope the story is an encouragement for you to keep having faith in Jesus and His coming Kingdom! ♥

      Delete
    2. Oh, no worries! (I may...have forgotten I commented here too XD.) You're so welcome, girl! *hugs*

      Delete