Sep 21, 2021

Music Album Release || Man in White






 

Hello Friend,

Happy last day of summer! *hugs*

I'm popping on here today to share a new favorite music album that was just released! *claps*




If you're wanting music to start the fall focused on Jesus, on looking forward to our future Hope, on the awesomeness of our God, and the Kingdom He is creating, this is for you.

((and epic instruments and vocals and all the feels too))

I've been so enjoying the songs by Faith Warrior Films! They encourage me to dream - to look forward to Jesus' return and be found faithful as we wait, longing.

I hope it brightens your start to fall and reminds you of the Hope we live for!

Scroll down for beautiful lyrics, then click the album cover to listen for yourself!





Majestic in all Your ways,
The brightness of Your own expression
Coming in the clouds (with glory and power)
But right now You are sitting on Your throne (beside your Father)
Waiting for Your time
Yeah you are waiting for Your time

In this age of darkness, the light that we can see
Is Your coming and Your Kingdom, we wait for patiently
When every sinful action and every evil scheme
Is shattered and broken before the King of kings

And oh, we long for You, long for You

Man in white, You are royalty, royalty
Man in white, I give my loyalty, loyalty
Man in white, You are coming soon, coming soon
Man in white, I live my life for you, life for you







// Your turn! What songs have been pointing you to Jesus? And Happy Fall! How are you celebrating? How are you hoping to spend this new season for the coming Kingdom?

Let's chat below!



...they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

- Revelations 3:4-5

 


~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment