Apr 13, 2020

The Torch Keepers || Audio Book Release






Once upon a time, a little dream was born.

And I'm overwhelmed at how God works. From the first short story to a manuscript and then publishing, somehow, Kadira and Rekém's stories came alive. And today, I'm so thrilled to say that The Torch Keepers is now also available as an audio book!

The narrator, Anna True, is premiering her talent with this audio recording, and I have been blown away by the ability God has given her with accents (yes, all the feels!), emotion, expressions, and so much more.

What's crazy is that God took Anna's and my little dream and helped it grow.

We're not qualified. But God's grace is amazing, and He has given us everything we need for life and godliness.  ♥

The key is surrender. Let go of your dreams and let Him dream bigger.

And in the hard times, push through. After hours of edits, Anna's biggest piece of advice is just that: "Push through the challenging, non-fun parts of your project/art, because, if you love it and believe it's an impacting story you're telling, it will be well worth it. And you'll learn new skills."

No matter what, God has bigger plans than you know.

I wanted The Torch Keepers to be a short story.

      He turned it into a novel + audio book.

I wanted it to inspire someone.

      He used it to change my life.

And way beyond. God is good, even when we can't see or understand how or why. He is good and does good. And He is faithful. It might not always turn out the way we imagine, but, one day, we'll understand why.

If you want to explore this story as an audio adventure, click the links below (more sites to be added this month!)








OR.

You can listen for FREE.

We're having a Live Reading every night this week starting today. And the recordings will be up until the next day's reading!

So click here at 7:00 PM est to explore Kadira and Rekém's lives and this story God put into my heart. (and enjoy those amazing accents!)

He is amazing. ♥









For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
- 2 Corinthians 5:21


~♥~

17 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, what exciting news!! 💕 Congrats, Hosanna!! *hugs*
    For sure I'll have to look into getting this. "The Torch Keepers" is one of my very most favorite books. 😊
    Thanks for the update! Praying for you and your novel to continue to bless so many lives all over the globe. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs* Ellen, thank you for that sweet encouragement!! God is so good, it can be overwhelming. ♥ Looking back on the ways He has worked reminds me that He also is in control of today. Tomorrow. Future WIPs. Life. Everything.

      I savor the verses in Romans 8. Nothing can separate us from the Love of Christ. Praise God!! ♥

      Delete
    2. Yes and amen! Praise God indeed!! 💕💕💕

      Delete
    3. p.s. Hosanna, have my emails to you been going through? I've sent you several messages over the past month and haven't heard back, so I just wanted to check with you. :) Thanks!

      Delete
    4. ♥ Thank you for all your sweet encouragement, Ellen! And thank you for the reminder as well. =)

      Delete
  2. AHHHH that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ Yes, Kara!! I'm so thankful. And I can't wait to see where He continues to take this story, my life, your life, and so much more! *hugs*

      Delete
  3. I'm already listening and it's AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful Heidi! ♥ Thanks, girly! I admit, I listened to it last night and was laughing along with characters. =D I'm so glad God made stories. =)

      Delete
  4. No way, Hosanna! This is SO exciting! I'm celebrating with you and really excited to hear The Torch Keepers *read* as an *audiobook*!! Ah! Just thrilled! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs* Yes, Jordy, it's such a God thing that this all worked out! I never dreamed of having an audiobook, but He supplies all my needs and so, so much more! But I do have a little dream of hearing Isolated as an audiobook one day. *secret smile and more hugs*

      Delete
  5. Just stumbled upon this but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks so much, Vanessa! That means a lot to me. ♥

      Delete
  6. Wow, that is very exciting!!! I will *so* check that out on YouTube. Like you said, isn't it amazing how God takes our little dreams (which we think are so big) and turns them into something so much better and glorifying to Him!?!

    Blessings,

    ~ Jemima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jemima! He blesses us so much more than we could ever deserve or imagine, even though we don't always see those blessings in this life. It's beautiful to simply rest in Him, His goodness. ♥ So thankful!!

      Delete
  7. This is so exciting!!! Congratulations!! I'll try my best to join the readalong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you, Lila!! God is so faithful, and I thank Him for all the sweet encouragement you've given. ♥

      Delete