May 9, 2023

Coming this Summer... (guess the book title!)








Hi Friend!!

Ahh, I'm excited for this. I'm actually about to pack up my little sisters for their ballet and gymnastic lessons (so cute!) and then party as my other sister comes home who's been gone for two weeks on a mission's trip (one sibling gone out of 8 others is a huge hole for real!), but I had to get on and share that you get to have some bookish fun!!

Ahh! Here you go:

Four years ago, God gave me a story. Right after that, as I dug through the Bible, He whispered its name, and it was perfect. No laughter about having a title before the book was started could stop me because I knew it was Him.

And somehow, this book just finished going through its editor, and I'm about to tackle the list of changes (just a few *cough*) then format this book for a summer 2023 release!

So it's time to celebrate! I can't wait to throw out all the details of this new book: the characters, feels, story behind the title, so many truths God slipped into the adventures, and how He was faithful every single time and turned this into my favorite book I've ever written. He was so, so good in every step of this project, and I wanna share those testimonies. I think you're gonna be swept away by the epic adventures in this book!


But first, it's your turn to start the reveal!


((picture it like taking the first whack at a piñata to spill out the candy or clicking the "on" switch of a bubble machine to fill the air with them!)) *wink*

Take a guess! Comment below with the genre + title of the new release! Be as serious or fun-loving as you want, then in a few days, I'll get to share all the funnnnn!

And here's a hint to get you started: the first letters of the title!










Guess the book title below, and let's have fun!! 






...holy is His name!
His steadfast love endures from generation to generation for those who fear Him!

- Luke 1:49-50 


~♥~

15 comments:

  1. Erika MathewsMay 09, 2023

    The Way of the King comes to mind immediately. Genre? I’m guessing something allegorical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct on both accounts, my friend! ♥ *throws confetti and gives a bear hug*

      Delete
  2. Chloe F.May 09, 2023

    I agree, The Way of the King sounds good to me! And I love The Torch Keepers, so I'm hoping this is another allegorical book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your hope is coming true, sis! *wink* I'm so glad for this adventure God got to take me on through this book creation and that you get to be part of it!! ((and that The Torch Keepers finally gets a sequel to complete its story!)) May we always walk loyally in the Way of the King! ♥

      Delete
  3. The Way of the King sounds good! Or maybe The Work of the King? The Way/Work of the Kingdom? Those verses from Luke and the context make me think it's something like that. ;-) I'm guessing the genre to be allegorical or biblical fiction-ish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good guesses, Julie! It is an allegorical novel (though there are hints of Biblical fiction in it if you dig deep!), and your first guess for the title was correct!! ;) Thanks for joining the fun. ♥

      Delete
  4. The Wonders of the Kinkajou?
    The Works of Tim Keller?
    The Wisdom of the Koala?

    I'm guessing it's the Koala one, and it's geared towards those living on the islands surrounding Australia who are jealous that they don't have wild koalas.🤪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great guesses, Praise! These really made me crack up, and you win an award for the funniest guesses! *wink* I really like the koala one, and if the Lord gave me free time, I think it would make an excellent children's story, hehe! ;) Love you, sis!

      Delete
  5. Hosanna's Siblings ;DMay 10, 2023

    Two Wonders of Two Kingdoms
    The Winking Ostrich that Kicks
    The Widow of the Kingdom
    The Whisperings of Torch Keepers
    Two Wings of the Kingdom
    Todd White or Tim Keller?
    Two Wishes of Two Knights
    The Wise Old Torch Keeper
    The War of Two Kingdoms

    LOL I think we had a little too much fun here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousMay 10, 2023

      Treasure says it's "The Winner of Tilly Kayak!"
      Maybe also "The Winter of Tasty Kombucha"?

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness, I love that last one *lol*!

      Delete
    3. You all had way too much fun and cracked me up!! I love you! =)

      Delete
  6. I just found your newsletter where you had us guess what genre (is it another children's book??) As for the title...Training Willie Ottoman To Kayak XD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, good guess, Lily! Although it's not a children's book, the Lord has put one more of those on my heart for the future that I am excited for one day! And what a title! ;) Thanks for joining the fun!!

      Delete
    2. Haha, oh well (almost had it)! Thank you for creating such a fun game!

      Delete